Saturday, November 24, 2012

Too Much Turkey

Hey Friends! I have been so so so busy this week.  I am just about beat.  My sister pleaded with me to go Black Friday shopping with her and I couldn't resist!  We had a blast at Target and made many great memories!  I will post pictures of that when I get a chance.  My Kinders, however, were so so so busy last Monday and Tuesday.  We were lucky to have Wednesday off! Thank goodness! I had my share of turkey before we even had Thanksgiving dinner. We make a lot of headbands in my class to celebrate different events throughout the year! I just absolutely love them and think the kiddos look adorable when they wear them! My absolute favorite headband is our turkey headband.  We had a great time making them and an even better time wearing them.  On Tuesday we made pilgrim hats to go to our Thanksgiving feast.  The first graders are naturally Native Americans for the feast.  They all looked so cute.  I will be posting pictures when I get a chance.  If I can figure out how I will try to also add directions for the turkey headbands. Sorry this blogging world is just so new to me! I really appreciate everyone checking out the blog so I hope I can give ya'll some great ideas.  Thanks to Michelle from Fabulous in First for giving me a shout out! You are the best! She is having a really big sale on TpT and so I suggest you go check it out! She is A-MA-ZING! Have a wonderful weekend and check back in for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment