Friday, November 9, 2012

ok... time for some pictures!

This week has been super crazy but super fun! I feel like that is how the rest of 2012 is going to be for all of us! We started off our week with our Reader's workshop celebration.  We have all been working so hard and this was a great activity to show how much we LOVEEEE to read! Thank you Kim Adsit for your wonderful unit! Check out the pictures below of us working hard on our craftivity!  We also sang a song about God creating animals. The kids were able to name animals and one action and we acted it out as we sang.  I added pictures of that too! I'm working on my first activity for teacherspayteachers.  I'm really super excited and nervous at the same time.  I will add a link as soon as I get my store set up.  Have a great weekend! 









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Ellen! It was great to meet you in Columbus! Good luck with your new blog! :)

    ReplyDelete