Friday, November 2, 2012

Hi I'm New Here...

Hi Friends! I'm new here! I wanted to start this blog to be able to keep in touch with families and other teachers. This is my third year teaching Kinders and I absolutely love it! I teach at a Catholic School that is growing! We are busting at the seams and I absolutely love it! My kinders are absolutely amazing this year!  Thanks to blogs my job has become even better. I have been a blog "stalker" for quite some time and finally thought I should start my own! I have to admit I've been following blogs all year and have gotten great ideas from them. Don't be surprised if you see things in my room that I have seen on other blogs!  It is so addicting to sift through the number of A-MA-ZING classrooms I have seen! There are just soooo  many wonderful teachers out there!   I have been following wonderful bloggers like Michelle from fabulousinfirst and finally thought I should just make the jump and be known to the bloggin' world!  I hope to provide great ideas for all you wonderful teachers out there. And hope to find many more great ideas to help my kiddos!  For the parents, I hope you get a little glimpse of all of the fun things we do during the week! Please check back frequently for pictures and freebies of classroom activities!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world!! We are new bloggers too! We felt that we've been stealing wonderful teaching ideas for so long that it was our turn to contribute!!! Good luck learning the ropes and hope you're having a great school year!

    ReplyDelete